Finding the right school for their young children is just one of the challenges facing parents living in a foreign land. They naturally want their offspring to receive the best possible education offering maximum opportunities. They are likely to want somewhere to provide peace of mind that reaches the same high standards as establishments in their homeland.
Sometimes making such a decision can take time, but thankfully any family based in a part of Southeast East Asia has a straightforward one when they choose to send their youngsters to the original British International School in Bangkok Thailand for the following 5 reasons.
- Young children can attend the foundation stage from the age of 2 and remain at the school right through to year 11, providing consistency and high values all the way through their schooling. It offers a world of opportunities, with superb education, and development including extracurricular activities all enjoyed with the best amenities and facilities that the city can provide.
- The learning environment, right from the off, is full of energy, enthusiasm, and creativity allowing pupils to let their natural talents flow while being taught skills through the British-based approach to education. A love of learning is seen in all areas of work and play. Strong support is provided to encourage students to always perform to their best, through an emphasis on academic rigour and pastoral system. Perhaps as a family, they may also add to their experience by enjoying life at a beach resort.
- The staff are highly qualified, and handpicked, so all students are in the best hands. The achievements of those passing through the school speak for themselves, with GCSE and IB Diploma results coming in at 98 and 99%. This is thanks to attendees having a sense of belonging to the school which allows them to thrive. They learn to become empathetic and understanding individuals as they learn as part of a rich, diverse community, giving them life skills to enhance their personalities.
- The school has been in existence for over 60 years, with its values helping students to enjoy success and happiness in later life. The inquisitive learning aided by a collaborative approach which breeds good communication is vital in each pupil’s development. Those fortunate enough to attend are taught the values of resilience and resourcefulness as they enjoy their learning experience in modern classrooms which provide enjoyable lesson time. Maybe some may enjoy some climbing experiences on a weekend.
- Becoming good humans is a strong ethos of the school as their wellbeing is protected and enhanced as the importance of honesty and responsibility are emphasised as well as being kind, compassionate, and respectful. Staff are conscientious role models who see pupils becoming equal as they become well-rounded global citizens.
Parents in Bangkok who want to give their child the highest quality of education and opportunities to learn while having fun and grow into dignified adults need look no further than a top Bangkok International School.